All Precision Tattoo Needles
Precision Tattoo Needles — Price Per Box of #8, #10, or #12 Tattoo Needles — Flat, Magnum, Liner, or Shader
Precision Tattoo Needles come in over 80 different configurations. There are 6 parts to Precision Needles, diameter, points, type, taper, texture, and tube/tip compatibility. You can learn more about the Precision Tattoo Needle System in the Precision Needle Technical Manual. This listing is for one box of needles, choose from Diameters #8 (0.25mm), #10 (0.3mm), or #12 (0.35mm), and a variety of needle types including Flat (F), Magnum (M1), Round Liner (RL), Round Shader (RS) (see below for a complete list). Use the tip compatibility chart to determine which tube/tip is compatible with the needle size you choose.
Each needle comes in a Sterile Pouch with the type of needle, lot no., expiration date, and compatible tip/tube printed right on the outside. The needles are EO (Ethylene Oxide) gas sterilized and should only be used if the package is undamaged.
This listing is for one box of 50 needles in the needle grouping of your choice. However, 100 Round Shader comes as a box of 25, 29 Magnum and 35 Magnum come as a box of 30, and 49 Magnum comes as a box of 25.
When choosing your desired needle grouping from the drop-down menu, the image will change based on your selection. Several of our #12 Round Liners, Round Shaders, and Magnums are part of the Artist Series, which features custom artwork by tattoo artists. Check out our entire selection of Artist Series boxes here.
- Precision Tattoo Needles
- Needle Diameter: #8 (0.25mm), #10 (0.3mm), or #12 (0.35mm)
- Needle Type: Round Shader (RS), Round Liner (RL), Super Tight Round Liner (RLXT), Extra Super Tight Round Liner (RLXP), Flat (F), Magnum (M1), Magnum Curved (M1C), Magnum Stacked (M2), or Triple Stacked Magnum (M3)
- Sterilization: Each needle is individually packaged and sterilized by EO gas
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Price Per Box of 50 Needles (Exceptions: 100 Round Shader comes in a Box of 25, 29 Magnum and 35 Magnum come in a Box of 30, and 49 Magnum comes in a Box of 25)
Needle Expiration Dates:
|Needle Type||Expiration Date|