Peak Lazur Tattoo Power Supply
Lazur Magnetic Tattoo Power Supply by Peak — Dual Output Operation
Enjoy efficient, peak-level tattooing with the Peak Lazur Tattoo Power Supply. With Lazur, you can operate up to two machines at the same time while taking advantage of the convenient display screen, which shows your output voltage, amps, and speed (Hz). The Lazur display also indicates the corresponding aluminum power knobs (L for left and S for right); a short press of either power knob allows you to switch between machine outputs while tattooing. A long press of either power knob enables a strong start function for a powerful boost. With these robust features, artists can make their artistic vision the forefront of their focus.
This power supply is set to the momentary mode by default but offers two-foot pedal modes: continuous and momentary. A short press of the active power knob allows you to shift into continuous mode. After 5 minutes of being inactive, this power supply goes into sleep mode. Resuming function is simple, only requiring a tap to your foot pedal or a press of the active power knob; this means there's no start-up delay when it comes to tattooing your client!
You can enjoy a secure setup with Lazur's magnetic bottom. It also comes equipped with two USB 2.0A charging ports for use with other devices and has built-in short circuit protection. It is compatible with standard 1/4” clip cords and foot pedal connections.
The Peak Lazur Tattoo Power Supply comes with 1 US power cable 1 adapter, and 20 disposable protective knob covers. It also comes with a user manual and warranty information.
Please Note: The power cable and adapter must first be plugged into the power supply before plugging it into an electrical outlet. If the power cable is plugged into the outlet first, the power supply may spark. This spark is normal and non-damaging to the power supply.
- Dimensions: 7.2” (L) x 4.8” (W) x 3.1” (H)
- Operates up to 2 machines
- Requires a clip cord + footswitch or a continuous wireless footswitch to operate
- Comes with a display screen; shows output voltage, amps, + speed (Hz)
- Dual power knobs for separate voltage adjustment
- Input voltage: 100v–240v
- Output voltage: 0v–18v; 0.1v voltage adjustment increments
- Start-up voltage: 10v; start-up voltage can be adjusted
- Input current: 3.4A
- Magnetic bottom for stable set-up
- Equipped with two USB 2A charging ports for use with other devices
- Features built-in short circuit protection
- Compatible with standard 1/4” clip cords and foot pedal connections
- 1 adapter and 20 disposable knob caps included
- 1 US power cable included
- 2-year manufacturer’s warranty